Maintenance Engineer (N2 Level)ID:500276,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
Process Engineer, Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer(Power/Voltage), Production Management, Research & Development, Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Production Technology/Process Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer, Interpreter/Translator
• To ensure smooth run of all machines without failure in operation and minimized break down times.
• Respond immediately and troubleshoot when machine breakdowns.
• To develop improvement strategies for the purpose of improve unplanned downtime.
• To establish and maintain preventive maintenance program as well as work order system on all equipments.
• Oversee installation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and
functioning according to specifications.
• Ensure documentations, equipment manuals, reports and technical drawings are updated and maintained accordingly.
• Manage and ensure all spare parts control meet with minimum stock availability.
• To create and maintain maintenance procedures.
• Collaborate with other cross function team to ensure optimum operation of equipments.
• Ensure all maintenance work are carried out with appropriate safety precautions taken by compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and requirements.
• Liaise with contractors/ suppliers/customers for any repair and maintenance if necessary.
• Liaise with government bodies which relevant when necessary.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
Malay, English, Japanese
Please sign in.