This job is closed
Administration and Human Resources ManagerID:498986,500 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Other, Web Marketing, Business Development, Management, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Medical & Healthcare, Retail/Distribution(Other)
The Administration and Human Resources manager is responsible to lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Administrative and Human Resources activities. The duties include overseeing and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, training and development, personnel affairs; as well as managing administrative functions. The Administration and Human Resources manager need extensive knowledge of human resource management and the necessary experience to ensure smooth operation of human resources in the organization, which can promote employee engagement, motivation, and the development of a strong corporate culture; as well as to provide adequate support for all employees and stakeholders in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
• Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, training, career development and personnel affairs.
• Promote employee engagement to move in the same strategic direction to achieve the company’s Vision and Mission
• Review Human Resource Policy and execute Human Resource strategies based on the company’s 3 years middle range planning directions to realize the full potential of employees.
• Review the employee handbook to strengthen compliance with company rules and code of conduct, and propose amendments when necessary.
• Liaise with recruitment agencies, review job advertisements prior to posting, screen resumes, coordinate interview schedule, participate in interviewing candidates and selection process.
• Keep track of employee attendance, leaves, employment confirmation and contract renewal, remuneration, welfares, and performance of employee.
• Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
• Work closely with all head of department to evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
• Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
• Process monthly payroll, expense claims and ensure timely compliance with local statutory payments
• Direct and oversee all administrative related activities, including office security and safety, preventative and corrective maintenance, office supplies and mailing.
• Assist and support the company’s risk management and legal activities; including commercial insurances, expatriate work permits, contracts, leases, and other legal documents and agreements.
• Supervise compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including labour law, company act, personal data protection act and cybersecurity laws etc.
• Supervise all travel and accommodation arrangements for employees and visitors, including visas and other applicable travel documents.
• Liaise with outsourced IT partner to ensure ongoing maintenance and quality of IT systems and infrastructure, and monitor performance against contract.
• Manage and track organizational needs for computer hardware and software, procuring new equipment, new software and enhance new infrastructure as needed.
• Timely submission of various reports with analysis such as staffing report, expenses report, and etc.
• Delegate corresponding tasks and responsibilities, supervise the work of subordinates, provide guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Education Background : Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or related discipline.
- Skill & Experience :
> At least 8 years of Administration and Human Resources experience gained with well-structured organization
> Among those years, with at least 3 years at managerial level.
> Familiar with labour law, company act and other related laws and regulations.
> Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs, and knowledge in IT is a plus.
- Others :
> High level of confidentiality with high ethical standard is a must.
> Strong sense of responsibilities and commitment, well-organized, effective communications skills in interacting with people at all levels
> Excellent analytical and planning skills with good business acumen and a strong sense of business governance.
> Self-motivated, proactive and results oriented, able to lead and work as a team leader, and work in a multicultural environment.
Contractual Bonus: 1 month (payable in December)
Variable/Performance Bonus: Depend on Company and Individual Performance (payable in March)
1) Car - RM500 fixed allowance 2) Handphone - RM100 fixed handphone allowance per month
3) Insurance – Life, PA, Hospital & Surgical will be covered in according to company policy
4) Medical and dental treatment, annual medical check-up, annual company trip, annual leave, training, etc.