Service Technical Manager ID:497377,700 MYR ~ 10,200 MYRShah Alam
Location: Shah Alam
This position is responsible for the After Market & Service orders & performance of the Territory assigned. The incumbent is responsible for the efficiency of the service production team in meeting the order & sales budget, also to maintain records for the filing of reports and for data entry.
Preparation of warranty claims and the maintenance of a safe and tidy work shop environment, consistent with ESH & QA requirements are also responsibilities of this position.
Manage the Testing and Commissioning prior to Defect Liability Period
Work with Project and other functions on the solutions for Monitoring & Control development
Develop technician training plan for technician grading and development
The incumbent is accountable for the implementation and execution of the plan in cooperation with the local Sales and Service organization and held accountable for the sales and margin goals together with the local Sales Management.
Ensure to meet customer level of service requirement which contribute more service sales.
Ensure the Service Request is serviced, well maintained and quick to respond to customer needs.
The incumbent is responsible for receiving and signing in repair and service work orders for pumps, processing service and repair quotations, allocating jobs for repair or service, emergency service work and other duties as required by the branch for which the incumbent has the competencies.
Provide timely and accurate advice and support to staff on workshop and product related issues, both orally and in writing where required.
Other duties as required/determined to assist the functionality of the branch
- Education Background : Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Experience : 3 years service engineer Management experience in Pumps/filter/water treatment
- Education Background : Min Diploma in any engineering, ideally Mechanical Engineering
- Experience : min 3 years pump/filter/water treatment solution sales experience to oil & gas industry
- Require Skill : Driving license and car, Independent and able to work with minimal supervison
For more information,
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary up to RM 10,200
20 Days annual leave
Medical benefit including direct family
Full details to be shared during the interview
Please sign in.