Project Manager (Restaurant/Outlet store)ID:496963,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRMont Kiara
Project Engineer/management, Site Engineer
Company: This is a subcontractor company providing design and construction services for mainly Japanese restaurants and commercial outlets/ Retail stores.
Main role: supervising the construction project.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Be in charge of whole proceed of interior construction project including; Process management, safety management, quality control, drawing check, follow up closely with landlord, having meetings with contractors, making daily reports
- Attend meeting with clients for the construction project
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage the project schedule
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at site
- Follow up the construction progress time to time and make sure it is as scheduled.
- Liaise with supportive staff, Manager or Japan HQ for project planning
- Send a request for interior design to Japan HQ (basically design will be handled by Japan side)
- Creation of BQ (Bill of Quantities)
- in charge of SHOP DRAWING if capable
* Most of the clients are Japanese company (to be expanding into local clients in the future)
* There is a good career opportunities
- Min 3 years' experience as site supervisor/project manager for the interior construction (restaurants or retail store)
- Must be from interior of restaurants or retail store but not from building, general contractor, residential, plant construction
- Able to make BQ (Bill of Quantities)
- Language : English, Mandarin
- Education Background : Doesn't matter
- Able to write "SHOP DRAWING" is an added advantage
- Willing to handle not only project management but also other multi-task.
Salary package : RM 3,500 - RM 6,500
Car Allowance : RM500 (not fixed yet)
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
Please sign in.