This job is closed
Production SupervisorID:496623,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Minyak
• Responsible to handle production shift target, yield and quality manner.
• Monitoring and feedback daily production issue, Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
• Responsible to lead, organize, and coach the team activities for department improvement.
• To analyze and resolve daily production process and equipment issue.
• To conduct On Job Training for new Production Worker.
• To plan and review daily production operation based on schedule planned.
• To follow up on the relevant production for non conformance issues and to provide corrective action accordingly.
• Conduct employee performance reviews.
• Ensure quality is followed according to the specifications, clean and safe work area
• Responsible to resolve and to improve the production issues & weaknesses.
• To handle & follow up daily tasks and other duties which assigned by superior.
• Shift arrangement and plan additional working hour (Over Time) for subordinates.
• To monitor & review daily subordinates work performance.
- Education Background : Min SPM qualification and above
- Experience :
• Experience in the related field is an added advantage
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision / willing to work on shift / good communication, leadership & interaction skill.
- AL: 12 days, increase gradually based on company policy.
- Individual Insurance
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Individual bonus
- Increment every year