ProgrammerID:493044,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Human Resources, Consulting
1. To support the development, implementation and monitoring of current application systems which includes full development life-cycle from identification of users’ requirements to programming and documenting system procedures.
2. Periodically review the existing systems to identify areas of improvements.
3. Liaise with users to troubleshoot application queries and issues as well as to provide appropriate actions on a timely manner.
4. Ensure SLAs are met and achieved the highest customer satisfaction.
5. Provide training and technical support to systems users.
6. Support any other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
1. Degree preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
2. Fast learner and have good analytical skills.
3. Able to multi-tasking, work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
4. Experience in application development and support.
5. In depth knowledge and understanding in the following:
6. Strong SQL and Stored Procedure programming
7. Proficient in ASP.NET and VB.NET programming skill
8. Experience in MS SQL Server database
9. Client-server and web applications
10. Good communication in (written and spoken) English
12. Candidate with ESS / HR Solution system experience will be added advantage
13. Working experience as Programmer for at least 3 years
Please sign in.