This job is closed
Finance AnalystID:491453,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Minyak
Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Banking operation, Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance)
▪ Prepare financial forecast covering weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
▪ Analyze Revenue, COGS & Opex performance; identify trends / variances and make recommendations for improvements.
▪ Close monitoring of financial result to ensure we meet our forecast / budgets.
▪ Perform bridging / fluctuation analysis on actual result against forecast / budgets.
▪ Prepare and publish key operational metrics to business owners.
▪ Drive and strong business partnering with business owners in achieving company’s financial goals.
▪ Prepare cost saving projection and ROI assessment on projects.
▪ Develop and support business process improvements and effective cost management to maximize company’s profitability and asset utilization.
▪ Maintain and update standard cost and perform standard cost revaluation analysis.
▪ Support NPI and customer’s Quotation and Costing activities
▪ Monitor inventory levels and related provision / reserves; communicate all inventory risk issues.
▪ Involve in cycle count and semi-annual physical inventory audits.
▪ Involve in SOX compliance activities.
▪ Vendor maintenance setup in ERP.
▪ Other tasks and duties as and when requested by superior.
- Education Background : Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Professional Accountancy Qualification.
- Experience : Minimum 2 year(s) of audit experience in small/medium sized audit firm OR finance analyst experience in manufacturing industry.
- Require Skill :
▪ Result –oriented and a team player.
▪ Good interpersonal skills, committed, sense of urgency, responsible, hardworking and willing to learn.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft application especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
▪ Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
▪ Knowledge on Microsoft AX Dynamics is an added advantage
- AL: 12 days, increase gradually based on company policy.
- Individual Insurance
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Individual bonus
- Increment every year