This job is closed
[Johor] Applications / Sales Support EngineerID:491003,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers.
- Engage with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide after sales support.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
- Support securing new and repeat orders including coordination of product delivery.
- Support clinical deployments and assist clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment and equipment installation during trials.
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them.
- Education Background : Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or Medical study.
- Experience :
> - Fresh graduate from Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or Medical study or with and good communication skill is welcome to apply.
> 1 ~ 2 years’ experience on-site application support.
> Preferable from medical line.
- Certificate : N/A
- Others :
> Experience in the medical device industry and in a regional role is a plus.
> Excellent language skills and can handle public relations.
> Understand risk management and medical procedures.
> Highly committed to accomplish any task and KPI.
> Strong mindset and ability to work under pressure.
> Traveling overseas for work may be required.
- Medical Coverage