Purchasing Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:489463,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
• Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and contractors.
• Procurement documentation preparation.
• Monitoring direct material supplier development with support from clients.
• Maintain and filing records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Processing Purchase Order (PO) from Purchase Requisition Form (PRF) and Goods Received Note (GRN) until payment documentations to finance.
• Review vendors/contractors, supply and, price options.
• Coordinate within internal departments and customer for pricing, new project, and related claims.
• Providing routing information and issuing shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and to their correct location.
• Responsible for tracking of goods, preparation of quotation, and ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved as to avoid delays.
• Responsible for Import & Export documentation, Import Duty and Sales Tax exemption application and Custom report.
• Meeting arrangement and record the meeting minutes.
• Quarterly Price Review for Local Vendors (Direct Item)
• Quarterly Price Review for Customers and register in system.
• Scrap sales summary and application to Custom.
• Monthly declaration Marine Insurance and Insurance Claim if any.
• Ensure Ongoing compliance with the Integrated Management System (ISO9001/ISO14001)
- Education Background: Minimum Diploma in related field.
1 or 2 years in Mechanical Engineering can consider
or Working experience in purchasing for 2 or 3 years.
• Fluent verbal of Japanese Language is a compulsory.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and customers, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
• Accurate and precise attention to details.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Good technical skill to read product plan is an advantage.
Malay, English, Japanese
Attendance Allowance (Condition : Full attendance) RM100 per month.
Meal Allowance RM5 per working day.
Transport Allowance (Condition : 2-way Distance from Home to AKIM in KM), Min RM300 - Max RM1,200.
Medical (GP) (RM1200 per annum for staff/spouse/children)
Group Hospital & Surgical (RM40,000 per annum)
Group Personal Accident Insurance (RM120,000).
Annual leave entitlement: Less 2 years is 12 days, More than 2 years but less than 5 years is 14 days, over 5 years is 18 days.
Medical leave: Less 2 years is 14 days, More than 2 years but less than 5 years is 18 days, over 5 years is 22 days.
Please sign in.