This job is closed
Mechanical Design EngineerID:489354,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBatu Kawan
- Responsible for Design and Development of high-quality and precision auto line multiple processes conveyor system, standalone equipment, table top equipment and jig & fixture.
- Machine type will be either on standard modular or customization according to customer’s requirement.
- Responsible for mechanical component selection, tolerance analysis, motion system design, component evaluation, overall system integration, and release to manufacturing build.
- Required to have positive attitude, self-starter, good team work with internal team and external customers on co-development projects.
- Good understanding on customer’s requirement, conceptual and objective to provide total solution of design work is compliance to SEMI, environmental, mechanical specifications and safety regulatory.
- Design work would need to be in quality and cost principles in any aspects according to project’s budget and requirement.
- Conduct internal and external (customer) detail design review before moving to next step bill of material creation.
- Responsible to generate detail drawing for fabrication with specific tolerance and to create detail sub assembly drawings.
- A fast learner and passion about new concepts and technologies.
- Willing to accept new challenges.
- Education Background : Diploma and Degree in Engineering. Most important required candidate with relevant experience.
- Experience :
> Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in equipment architecture design for semiconductor/consumer electronics/automation equipment.
> Expertise in Solid works, AutoCAD and drafting software are required.
> Strong fundamental in mechanical concepts and problem-solving skills, including knowledge in stack tolerance, finite element analysis, functional dimensioning and hands on equipment during assembly and setup.
> Determine project specification by studying product design, customer’s requirement, performance standard and completing technical studies.
> Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
> Experience in non-standard/customised machine design and good selection of standard parts suitable to the given budget and assured quality.
> Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
> Knowledge of preparation of technical issue report.
> Good hands on capability on assembly job as well as minor modification on required parts.
> Able to work independently and good team work spirit
> Experience or in charge of modular auto screwing, fastening, glue dispenser machines or label applicator is an added advantage.
> Able to travel within Malaysia or oversea for support.
- Phone Allowance
- OT allowance