This job is closed
[Johor] Production Planning & Control Engineer / Asst EngineerID:489212,200 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPasir Gudang
Custmer support/service, Sales(Corporate), Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
- To plan and monitor production schedule.
- Support production and monitor all process to ensure machines ship out on-time.
- Input and update ERP system.
- Ensure all relevant material and parts are sufficient to fulfill production demand.
- Education Background : Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Prefer candidate from UTM)
- Experience : Min 5 years working experience in Production Control / Planning
- Require Skill :
> Knowledge of ERP, MRR or SAP system in manufacturing line
> Understand operation transaction from raw material stock-in
> Excel, powerpoint, words, internet
- Others :
> Able to communicate with all level of staffs.
> Good communication skill, can deal with all level of staff.
Other Welfare & Benefits :
- Monthly and quarterly attendance
- Housing Allowance
- Meal subsidies or Free Lunch
- Transport allowance
- Cost of Living Allowance (COLA)
- OT allowance