This job is closed
Accounting Manager (Account Receivable)ID:486717,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
- Involve in preparing of the forecasting and budgeting and managing internal control on SOX compliance.
- Managing Account receivable, payable and inventory function.
- Improve accounting systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management from time-to-time.
- Education : Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Certificate in Accountancy.
- Experience :
> Over 10 years of accounting experience, preferably in trading industry.
> Minimum 5 years’ of experience in Assistant Manager or Manager role.
- Skills : Must be familiar with SAP system, or at least knowledge of other ERP system.
- Others :
> Fast learner, proactive working attitude and good personality.
> Good communication, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
> Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, law and regulation.
> Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
> Advanced computer skills on MS Office and SAP knowledge or similar ERP system.
> Have a background audit experience will be added advantage.
> Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
to be advised during the interview section