Korean Speaking General Accounting and Management Accounting Analyst ID:483936,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment), Other
This is a shared service center for a famous biotech company
Location: Subang Jaya
◦Co-ordinate and execute month end, quarter end and year end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with work instructions and month end Financial Closing Checklist
◦Creation and maintenance of master data – Cost element, Cost Center, Profit Center. WBS, etc
◦Preparation of accounting journals and ensure it is prepared accurately and posted timely
◦Responsible for fixed assets accounting – creation, disposal, maintenance, transfer, depreciation run and reporting
◦To process receipts payment made by customers accurately and within specific timescales.
◦Process all cash application, remittance reconciliation and reporting requests for assigned countries
◦Process trade related rebates, debit and credit notes. Intercompany processing and monthly reconciliation, highlight and rectify anomalies encountered
◦Generate statement of accounts and submit to affiliate for dispatching to the customers
◦Review customer past due statements, research and reconcile outstanding items
- Experience : Minimum 4 years experience in General Ledger. Preferably with Account receivable experience. Candidates from shared service centre are advantage.
- Require Skill : Business level of Korean and English
- Certificate : at least TOPIK 5 for non-native candidates. Candidates with Korean speaking working experience without cert can be considered.
For more information,
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
Salary Up to RM 7,500
18 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
Please sign in.