【Jp speaker/Tourism/ Promoting/】Assistant ManagerID:478415,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
General affair, Custmer support/service, Resercher, Web Marketing, Business Development, Event Planning/Managemen, Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Public Relations/IR, Legal/Patent, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Interpreter/Translator, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure, Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization
This company is promoting Japan travel for Malaysian people, to build up good cultural relationship.
This position will be a bridge person between Malaysia and Japan by promoting Japanese culture, attractive place or anything related to Japan tourism.
They often hold the travel fair in Malaysia (approx 7 times every year), sometimes visit Japan (1 or 2 times per year) to do a market survey & research.
Since this company is new set up in 2017, still have lots of chance to challenge new things.
*Outside : Inside = 4 : 6
· Project management and management of the project
· Coordination of business contacts with government agencies and travel agency media in Malaysia
· Information transmission for B to B / B to C
· Marketing survey of Japan or Malaysia (Visit Penang, JB and Japan: duration will be 1 to 10 days depends on the project)
· B to C inquiry response
. General affairs general affairs
· Supporting Japanese staff
. Visiting clients to know the needs, present about the new project and etc.
.After visiting clients or business trip, do submit the report to MD in Japanese
*Mostly Japanese language is used at work
* The contents of the business are decided according to company's regulations, taking into consideration the person's experience and ability.
- Language : Japanese (N2 and above) , English, either Malay or Chinese
- Education Background : Degree
- Experience : 【Must】more than 2 years experienced in either of these - Tourism, Advertisement or Media industries. Required to perform as a manger so must have basic industrial knowledge.
- Require Skill :
・Japanese writing and reading
・Basic IT skill(Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Others :
・Can attend on holidays when they held any events (can replace the day-off)
・Willing to go for business trip(Within Malaysia and Japan)
・Overtime work if required
Monthly total salary : 5,000~6,000 (Negotiable)
Bonus: average 1 month (December)
Please sign in.