This job is closed
Assistant Manager, Risk Management & ComplianceID:476975,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang, KLCC
Risk management, Regulatory compliance
This company is the Malaysia’s first full fledged online broker.
1. To assist the Head, Risk Management and Compliance in discharging his/her duties on the Company’s risk management and compliance functions, including governance and overseeing legal and internal audit functions.
2. Lead and manage ongoing due diligence and assurance program such as surveillance monitoring, transaction monitoring and suspicious transaction report.
3. Liaise with external parties including regulators such as Securities Commission Malaysia on Compliance and Risk Management matters, as necessary.
4. To develop, review and monitor policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, company requirements and industry best practices.
5. To perform Compliance Assurance (Review & Testing) as well as AML/CFT matters.
6. Provide relevant risk management and compliance trainings including regulatory updates to internal staff.
7. Implement processes to monitor and manage risks effectively.
8. Develop risks related policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.Total Remuneration:
- Language : English
- Education Background : Degree in Legal/Risk/Compliance related
- Experience : min 6 years of experience in risk/compliance, in investment banking/brokerage/financial institution/capital market industry
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
Salary RM 5,000 to RM 6,000
Annual Leave more than 20 days
Details to be discussed during the interview