Sales Management Senior ManagerID:4768811,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBukit Bintang
➢ Daily Sales Management
• To manage the credit control / collections of ageing debt of the Mall tenants.
• To formulate and improve credit policies and procedures in line with overall Company policy.
• Develop clear understanding about sales / turnover for shopping mall tenants. Collect tenants’
sales reports in timely manner for management reporting and decision making.
• Conduct research and analysis on the sales data provided by tenants to address the performance
gaps and understand the current market and competitive environment.
• To guide and discuss with the team to analyze sales and explore improvement opportunities,
keep track on monthly sales, conversion rate, turnover rate, rent to sales ratio, and marketing
inputs conversion to sales and traffic.
• Improve collection efficiency and maintain good business relationship with tenants and
• To coordinate credit checks on tenants and external parties before enter into any contract or
• Monitor billing for utilities, A&P fund, etc. are issued according to Tenancy Agreement.
• Monitor and validate refunds according to Tenancy Agreement.
• Ensure billings and refunds are in accordance to the Tenancy Agreement.
• Analyze data and submit timely reporting and recommendations to management.
• Facilitate quick / immediate response towards Tenants enquiries, issues, problems and concerns.
• Direct and monitor the development of database for each tenant in relation to business matters for
• Monitor sales performance and ensure recommendations for extension / renewal of contract are
made 9 months before expiry.
• Develop and manage category management.
• To oversee lease administration pertaining to tenant turnover report, bank guarantees, public
liabilities, and general insurance policies.
• To ensure prompt issuance of rental and other invoices.
• To reconcile accounts with tenants, including initiating adjustments if necessary for collection.
• Coordinate with Sales Promotion department in ensuring that marketing initiatives support sales
efforts are aligned to the business overall’s objectives.
• To coordinate issue of collection reminders and replies to tenants’ queries.
• Liaise with Advertising & Promotion Department to acquire information on promotion space and
monitor collection of payments accordingly.
• Review rental rebate and issue credit note in a timely manner.
• Handle ad-hoc billing from fit-out and its applicable charges.
• Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed
appropriate to this role.
➢ Cash Management
• To coordinate all cash related functions within the Mall.
• Directs cash management operations i.e. daily cash administration, management of current
accounts and bank relations.
• Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met
in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
• Manage the generation and issuing of billings for utilities, A&P fund, etc. according to schedule
date as per Tenancy Agreement.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• To ensure that the adjustment of billing is fulfilled when there is any deferment of rental
commencement or revised area size.
• Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual
• Ensure all collections are banked-in to the Company bank account on time as per the Company
policies and procedures.
• All cash transactions are being filed and recorded accurately in a proper and organized manner.
➢ IT Management
• To coordinate all IT related functions within the Mall.
• Manage IT resources and system for the Retail Mall and ensure smooth running of all servers
and monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Liaise with Leasing Department to acquire tenancy agreements, monthly contracts and License
Agreement for updating of relevant tenancy information into IFCA system.
• Monitor the Mall’s network infrastructure.
• Oversee the implementation and administration of tenancy management system and POS
• To involve in the planning of POS system and make sure all tenants to use it and reporting
• Recommend IT solutions as a strategic management tool towards higher productivity and cost
• Attend to tenant’s queries or issues in furnishing their sales data to the Sales Management team.
• Provide technical guidance and support to the users.
• Work closely with the company appointed IT consultant to resolve user’s queries / issues, at the
same time improve / upgrade the existing system interface / POS system.
• Ensure all IT processes carried out within the organization are complied to the ICT policy and
• To work closely with team members on the planning of service upgrade exercise for the Mall.
• Oversee the operations of Mall’s security system.
• Advance and strengthen organization’s information technology development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies
/ Administration / Management, IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
• At least 6 years’ experience in similar capacity within retail or property development industry.
• Strong persuasive and negotiation skill.
• IT savvy, good planning and organisational skill.
• Strong analytical skill with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
• Possess strong leadership quality with ability to motivate and sustain high level of teamwork
among team members.
• Self-motivated with high sense of initiative and responsibility.
• Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both oral and written.
The working hours for Shift Employees will be as follows:
a) Category A -
9.00am to 6.00pm
Break 12.00pm to 1.00pm
b) Category B -
2.00pm to 11.00pm
Break 7.00pm to 8.00pm
Please sign in.