ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (JP Speaker)ID:476792,780 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
Mechanical Design, Other(Mechanical) Engineer
• Troubleshoot & maintain either production machineries, equipment's or facilities to support company's operation.
• Design, develop, upgrade, test, and monitor electrical components and machinery.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
• Ensuring a safe, positive work environment
- Language : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Japanese (N3 above - daily conversation)
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (Control, Instruments, Automation) Electrical background or equivalent.
- Experience :At least 3-5 years of working experience in Automation & Manufacturing Industries.
- Require Skill : Have skills in Project Management.
- Certificate : N/A
- Others : Able to handle PLC and AutoCAD.
• Able to do electrical wiring, troubleshooting & termination work.
• Knowledge in inverter system (Yaskawa, Sumitomo, Mitsubishi) is an advantage
Mandarin, English, Japanese
Please sign in.