This job is closed
【Jp speaker】Mold Design Engineer / Chemical, Polymer, Plastics manufacturingID:475604,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Ø Designing molds, tooling and jigs for new products, as well as carry out improvement activities for existing ones.
Ø Provides molds design information to drafting for improvements based on performance analysis and reliability issues.
Ø Conduct and coordinate engineering evaluation and failure analysis of mold design and actual products up to the sample submitting process.
Ø Liaise with vendors in technical specifications, scheduling and pricing.
Ø Assist R&D and production sides by providing technical supports.
- Language : Japanese, English & Malay
- Education Background : Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
- Experience : Min 1 year experience, involved in molding machinery at manufacturing company
- Require Skill : Knowledge of AutoCAD is an essential
- Others :
Ø Knowledge of AutoDesk Inventor/ mold and tool & die making is an added advantage
Ø Hand-on experience in rubber/plastic mold repair and assembly is a good advantage.
Ø Good comprehension on productivity measurements and improvement techniques.
Ø Able to work independently.
Ø Able to communicate effectively at all multicultural levels.
Ø Computer literate.
Ø Must be either graduated from Japanese university OR with a certification of N2 above
Malay, English, Japanese
Basic salary : 4,000 ~ 5,000 MYR
Meal allowance : RM2/day
Transportation: RM15 or claim-based
Japanese language allowance : RM 800
- RM800 (Language allowance) will be provided either graduated from Japanese university OR with a certification of N2 above
-Salary will be decided referring to candidate's latest salary
- After 3 months of probation, up to 10% increment
-Every year increment up to 5-10%