This job is closed
Account Helpdesk-Mandarin Speaker ID:471394,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRBangsar
The world’s largest provider of flexible work space solution. (Co-working space, office meeting room and etc. )
Working Location: Bangsar
Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to designated countries.
The Agent will aid the customers from designated countries and, where possible resolving the enquiries, issues and complaints immediately.
The agent needs to manage and designate tickets in system by ensuring tickets are handled within established SLAs.
Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
Walk customers through problem solving process.
To receive queries and complaints from designated countries customers via telephone call and email.
Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
Managing customers statement of Accounts, Billing & Payment Disputes
- Language : English and Mandarin
- Education Background : minimum Diploma, SPM result in Math, English and Mandarin must be B and above
- Experience : at least 1 year working experience in ccustomer service in call centre/shared service centre
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
Salary RM 3500-RM 3800
Language Allowance RM 500
Details to be discussed during the interview