Fleet Technical Senior Manager :: Shah Alam (Logistic)ID:4682012,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRShah Alam
Production Management, Maintenance Engineer, Production Technology/Process Development
Our client is A local company which established in 2001, and having total of 80 employees. Core business is Liaises with automotive industry to conduct freight transfer/import/export within Malaysia. Currently, they are one of the pioneers in Malaysian Automotive Logistics.
They are looking for a Fleet Technical Senior Manager to carry on the below work tasks.
1. Oversee and lead the Fleet Technical department with a fleet size of around 120.
2. Responsible on maintenance, repair and upkeep of all company trucks and trailers (car carrier and motorbike carrier) to ensure that they are in proper and optimal operating condition.
3. Ensure adherence to the requirements by the relevant authorities (JPJ, SPAD, PUSPAKOM, Safety, Insurance etc).
4. Set and manage service level and performance of appointed vendors for maintenance and repair.
5. Manage workshop activities and breakdowns.
6. Lead a team of 12 technical staffs effectively.
Incumbent meeting the requirements of fleet managing with capacity to liaise with the mentioned authorities be mostly prioritized
Language: English, Malay
Education Background: Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering
Experience: At least 5-years experience as Manager in:
• Fleet management (Land transport)
• Possess automotive maintenance & repairs background - experience in heavy equipment and vehicles repair and maintenance from Fleet
• Specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive, Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
• Knowledge in Vehicle Electrical/Electronic Engineering would be advantageous
• Knowledge in wear and tear parts/tire would be advantageous.
• Experience in Fleet Transportation industry would be advantageous
• Ability to work independent, under pressure, flexible and adapts working hours to situation.
• Positive and Proactive, problem solving and
• Good team player and inter-personal skills.
• MS PowerPoint, MS Word. Excel
Others: Applicants must be willing to work in Based in Shah Alam .
Salary up to 20k/month
- Other benefits to be disclosed during interview session
Please sign in.