This job is closed
CR Planning & Support Assistant Manager :: PJID:466964,650 MYR ~ 5,200 MYRPetaling Jaya
Our client is an innovative firm and they continued to take on challenges, and breaking the limits to forge themselves with opportunities to bring valued products to their customers. They had involved in myriad of industries and most notably, their mobility products. The client is listed as one of the fortune 500. They are established in Malaysia 2 decades ago and had brought many great products to Malaysians.
They are urgently hiring for a CR Planning and Support Assistant Manager, your job tasks be:
- Planning & delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty & expanding the company brand.
- Establish proper segmented database for targeted marketing activities.
- To effectively and efficiently streamline overall customer database planning and administration.
- Together with Head Of Department in overall planning and strategies of CRM.
- To provide administrative support to the division heads especially in reporting and improvement activity.
- To participate in projects to undertake improvement activities for the division (i.e. ASOM / SOM / Dealers Support Activity).
- To perform other duties when requested.
- Represent the Division as “Working Committee” in company’s ISO 9001.
- Language : English, Malay
- Education Background : Diploma in any similar discipline with outstanding planning, communication and executing skills considered
- Experience : 3-5 years working in Customer Service Management, preferably in Automotive industry
- Require Skill : Teamplayer, Communication, Computer literate (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Others : Advantage for Japanese speakers
Attractive salary and benefits,
and chances to growth with Japanese MNC