This job is closed
【Open/ Japanese Speaker】 Maintenance EngineerID:466814,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
-Routine and Preventive Maintenance schedule planning for In-house machinery, equipment and facilities.
-Ensure production equipment and plant machinery are in serviceable and good working conditions.
-Conduct & coordinate Engineering Evaluation and Fault Analysis for product & process improvement.
-Update & compile various Engineering reports.
-Coordinate with various department on all Engineering issues .
-Maintain Machine, Customer property, Tooling, Jigs & Fixture lists and spare part control.
-Conduct training for Assist Engineer & Technician.
-Any other responsibilities and authorities assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Language : English,Malay
- Education Background : Degree or Diploma in engineering field
- Experience :Engineering with at least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Require Skill : Knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC, Pneumatic system,is an advantage.
1) Study at University in Japan - at least N3 certified.
2) Study at University in Malaysia - at least minimum N2 certified.
- Others : Enterprising, mature, independent and able to communicate with people of different level multi-culture.
Salary package : RM 4,000~
*Salary range is based on candidate's experience
- RM800 (Language allowance) will be provided if cdd is from Japanese university OR with a certification of N2 above
- After 3 months of probation, increment up to 10%
- Every year they have evaluation for increment up to 5-10%