AR Analyst Collection (Credit Assessment & Collection)(Tagalog Speaker) ID:466143,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Managemnet accounting, Other, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
Review data and other information relevant to billings and collections
Conduct matching of scanned receipts and receipt slips from Affiliates, and generate receipt reports.
Ensure all Collection activities are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
Generate dunning letters
Assist in generation of statement of accounts for Affiliates
Enter data inputs and update records of invoices. Verify validity of account discrepancies
Receive and enter inputs for provision of bad debts to accounts
Responsible for performing all relevant accounts receivable activities for customers on behalf of affiliates
To secure cash payments after biling to customers through adherence to the collection procedures, assisting customers with invoicing
questions and manage or handle any disputes from customers
To research the outstanding obligations
To provide aging reports on open items
Process all collection activities by prioritizing the cases and follow up according to client policies and procedures
To ensure collection status and customer information are up to date
To handle and manage disputes or queries from customers efficiently. At times, may need to do further research
To handle credit write off , credit suspension when deem fit and coordinate with external collection agency/ lawyers on case to case basis
To prepare performance report and identify possible challenges in collection and variance in performances
To do AR adjustments entries entries where necessary
Process collection activities
- prioritize cases to follow up
- perform research for non payment or late payment
- contact customers and/or APL personnel via email/telephone
-prepare and send out reminder letter if necessary
- confirm payment by customers
Handle query/dispute from customers
- Receive query via email / telephone
- document query /issues in system
-research and analyze query /issues
-coordinate to resolve customer disputes
- Language : English
- Education Background : Degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration or relevant field/ May consider fresh grad.
- Experience : At least 1 years collection experience is required.
- Require Skill : Aggressive, independent meticulous , possesses good problem solving,
communication and negotiation skill
Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
Proficient in written and spoken English
Computer literate and conversant with Google / MS Office
- Certificate : '-
- Others : Good proficiency in English is required
- Shared service experience is preferred.
- Prefer locals/ under spouse visa.
- Will consider fresh grad
Please sign in.