This job is closed
Accounts/Finance ExecutiveID:465244,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Full Set, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment), Other
• Handle full set of accounts
• Liaise with Head Office to ensure accurate preparation and timely submission of monthly financial and consolidation reports, reconciliation statements and variance analysis.
• Assist in preparation of budget, forecast, project costing and cash flows planning.
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards and policy, and other regulatory requirements.
• Review internal control procedures and cost control periodically.
• Handle tax and insurance matters of the company.
• Responsible as custodian of Contracts/Agreements and coordinate corporate secretarial duties.
• Liaise with auditors/company secretary/bankers/tax consultants/and all local authorities.
• Ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Language : Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Education Background : Advance Diploma/Prof Cert/Degree in Account/Finance course or equivalent
- Experience : at least 2-3 years working experience in the same field (Accounting)
- Require Skill :
- Proficient with the requirements of local company laws, income tax regulations and statutory body regulations.
•Computer literate and knowledge of computerized accounting software is an added advantage. UBS payroll software, Microsoft Excel, Words, Power Points.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous approach to work.
• Mature, initiative, self-motivated with high level of accuracy, commitment, and dedication and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
• Team player, enjoy challenges and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Other : traits/personality that PIC is looking
* Details oriented
* Meeting the dateline (need to do monthly consolidated report to Japan HQ)