Senior Quantity SurveyorID:464594,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYROther Selangor District
Structural Engineer, Geodetic Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, M&E Engineer, Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer(HSE), Project Engineer/management, Site Engineer, Design/Development, Facility Constructoion/Construction Management, Other
Incorporated in 1998, our client is a construction company certified by SIRIM with many certifications.
With passion in building and vision on building up quality buildings, they had been striving on being the best of the best in industry in our country.They completed outstanding projects including terrace houses, shop offices, medium rise buildings and infrastructure works such as water pipelines, service reservoirs, sewerage treatment plants, commercial and institutional buildings. Aside from constructing buildings, they also embroidered environment-friendly awareness and industry automations in their works. They adopted system formwork and pre-fabrication elements for higher efficiency at work while with decreasing impact to the environment.
Come, join them as a senior quantity surveyor based in Jenjarom, your tasks as below;
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist the Contracts Manager to carry out pre-contract and post-contract activities.
2. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH management system.
3. To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
4. To implement plan actions from risks and opportunities assessment.
5. To take responsibility for prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
6. To assist in preparing quotations, pre-qualification documents and tender documents.
7. To prepare and submit progress claims and final accounts to client.
8. To prepare and maintain subcontractor’s Workmen Compensation, Insurance All Risk and Performance Bonds.
9. To evaluate progress claims and final accounts from subcontractors.
10. To take-off quantities from drawings and prepare bill of quantities.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
Your application will be on the edge for you be:
1. Experienced in pre-qualification exercise, tender bids and preparing quotations.
2. Able to take-off quantities and prepare cost estimates and budgets
3. Has basic knowledge in contractual matters.
4. Good in inter-personal skills.
5. Computer literate.
- Language : English, Mandarin
- Education Background : Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Experience : 6 years working experience in Quantity Surveying or similar capacity
- Require Skill : Quantities, prepare cost estimates and budgets, basic knowledge in contractual matters
- Certificate :
Please sign in.