This job is closed
Maintenance EngineerID:462802,800 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRPasir Gudang
Production Management, Production Management, Production Management
- Installation, modification and maintenance of production machineries and building facilities.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance activity base on priority of equipment and legal requirement.
- Preparing standard operation procedure (SOP), work order and checklist for preventive maintenance job.
- ISO documents update and filing.
- Ad-hoc troubleshooting, root cause analysis, countermeasure and improvement activity.
- Spare part inventory update, stock in/out record and monthly stock take.
- Responsible to work place safety and 5S.
- Language : English
- Education Background : Degree in any Electrical Engineering
- Experience :
> 2 ~ 3 years of experience in maintenance field in manufacturing environment is required for the position.
> Must have hands on experience for troubleshooting by using PLC (80% of our machine is using PLC control system).
> Well versed in maintenance processes and spare part control.
- Require Skill :
> Able to understand both mechanical and electrical drawing (Electrical Design / Control Design)
> Knowledge in ISO standard (ISO900 / IATF 16949).
> Knowledge about safety and environmental requirements.
> Computer literate.
- Certificate : N/A
- Age : 26 ~ 28
- Others :
> Candidate with working experience in Japan company has advantage.
> Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- 13 months contractual bonus
- Transportation Allowance : Max RM 400 / month
- Mobile Phone Allowance : Max RM 200 / month
- Attendance Allowance : RM 100 ~ 200 / month
- Meal Allowance : RM 5 / day
- OT Allowance : RM 10 / 2 hours (after 17:00)