Product Manager (Marketing & Product Management) :: Lighting Products :: DamansaraID:462785,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRDamansara Heights
Business Development, Production Management, Product Development/Marketing
Celebrating over 100 years expertise in lamps and luminaires, our client is a pioneer provider of consumer, professional and architectural lighting solutions. They do not only design, they also manufacture and install lighting solutions, pushing the boundaries of technology and strive to innovate in their business.
Their mission:‘Light your world’ would be complied with myriad of expertise energy-efficient, LED and IoT connected products & services. Their products and solutions are used in a wide range of applications and industries. In global means, their products shine into houses and offices for quality solutions to suit their lighting needs.
They are looking for product manager for the below responsibilities:
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research/survey; generating product requirements; determining specifications and time-integrated plans for product introduction and product readiness from testing, forecast, cost, support and product end of life.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product ranges by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and, product or packaging changes.
• Provides information for management for short-term and long-term product sales forecast, special reports, and analyses.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels, production schedules and approbation schedules.
• Introduces new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements; preparing return-on-investment analyses. (Intelligent/smart lighting).
• Assesses product market data by evaluating sales results; cost analyses and revenue.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales and marketing team to develop product sales strategies.
• Determines internal and external customers’ needs through surveying to obtain market information.
• Assesses market competition by comparing products to competitors.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product specifications for marketing communications via email, brochures and/or social media to achieve marketing objectives.
• Establishes time schedules with sourcing and approbation vendor; SIRIM, JKR, etc.
• Executes implementation plan with vendors in timely manner.
• Maintains product library by consolidating all relevant documentation for product review and appraisal, approbation and marketing communication.
• Establishes communication with sourcing/technology team to solve ad-hoc problems during approbation, mass production, importation and customer feedback.
Our clients would like to have profiles on edge posing the below:
1. Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
2. Well-versed in both written and English communication.
3. A committed team player, resourceful, dynamic and possess good market intelligence with analytical mind.
4. Possess strong communication, analytical, marketing and negotiation skills, interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
5. Ability to analyst and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
6. fully liaisable into Marketing, with knowledge about promoting products for manufacturers
With example, the below job scopes be a summary:
|- Develops products by identifying potential products
|- Conducting market research & generating product requirements
|- Determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction
|- Developing marketing strategies.
- Language : Mandarin (liaise with HQ), English
- Education Background : Diploma in any discipline
- Experience : We encourage applicants to submit application shall you have at least 5 years above working as Marketing, in product management for manufacturers in electrical & electronics or relevant
- Require Skill : Knowledge in ISO
Attractive benefits and salary
Please sign in.