This job is closed
Merchandising Executive (Promoter Management) - KuantanID:462013,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPahang
Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate), Other(Sales)
Our client is an oversea company with great brand reputation, they had their business in Baby & Child care, Feminine Care, HealthCare, Clean & Fresh, also their production and sales in Malaysia, one of the 20 countries they had been into, and their brands were highly influencing as an FMCG pioneer.
They care for people, to support for healthy mind and body. Their products could be used for huge age range and suitable for generations, and their dream would be leading them to innovate great quality products with exciting customer experience.
We are excited to present you with this new position, where our client wishes to meet self-challenging thinker, and great teamplayer for Merchandising Executive.
This role is fully responsible for all aspects of promoters and merchandisers management. He / she also has the responsibility for implementing or execute all planned initiatives from Head Office in order to achieve all our client's stores’ sell-out targets and own KPIs.
For the job, your task breakdowns were:
1. Prepare monthly work schedule for the team of Promoter and Merchandiser, taking into account the overtime requirement in that particular month.
2. Managing the human resource aspects of the team of Promoters and Merchandisers which includes managing their leave applications, disciplinary issues (if there’s any) and attendance.
3. Collect monthly sell-out from all outlets and to prepare and verify the team’s monthly and quarterly incentive entitlement.
4. Ensure that all planned sales initiatives are executed in a timely manner at all stores. E.g. POSM is well displayed at the right time in order to drive sales, sufficient stocks coverage especially during promotion period and ensuring correct display of goods at all times.
5. Coach the team on a regular manner in order to drive sales at store level. This shall include coaching the team on (i) new user recruitment (ii) sell-out approach (iii) merchandising guideline etc.
6. To provide product training to the team.
7. Monitor all team members’ performance on monthly basis and to provide countermeasures, should it be necessary.
8. On a half-yearly basis, assess the team performance and to propose the required trainings deemed necessary for the team.
9. To provide advice as well as to render hands-on assistance to the team in terms of managing store level operational issues, out-of-stock situation and obtaining secondary display.
10. To manage on the monthly allocation of trade samples, taking into consideration the promotional period and/or outlets’ demographics.
11. Whenever required, propose and gain approval for store level promotional efforts in order to achieve sales targets for particular month.
12. Keeping oneself abreast of competitors’ upcoming and current promotional mechanisms, efforts and pricing. These information is to be shared with Marketing and Key Account team.
Our client would be pleased to have your application if:
1. You are at least SPM Graduate
2. You pose strong leadership skills and prior experience in managing a big team. Able to cascade Head Office’s directions to shop floor level employees.
3. Good communication skill and able to motivate the team into achieving own store targets.
4. Willing to work for at least two (2) Saturdays in a month, as well as during Public Holidays (if required, e.g. during weekend Roadshows, Product related etc.)
5. Willing to travel within one’s own state and to Head Office (whenever necessary, e.g. for meetings / trainings)
- Language : English
- Education Background : Min SPM
- Experience : 3 Years above in relevant industry
- Require Skill : Leaderships, Teamplay, Strategic, Executing
Salary && allowances depending on experience and talent