This job is closed
Sales Program Manager (3-5 years) - Kepong ID:461676,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
Business Development, Sales(Corporate)
Our client is established in more than 2 decades ago, they are stable and matured in producing nameplates/ decals and their products were exported to wide Asia countries, European countries and also into the American states.
They are certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our client is urgently hiring for an Sales Program Manager from E&E background (preferably Manufacturing), in a summary:
Generally in door sales admin but required closely follow up during project implementation. Whenever our client have a new project coming up, the Sales Program Manager will coordinate with Planning, R&D and others relevant department to obtain the schedule of delivery. He/she would deal directly with customer and channel the relevant information to Sales team, Planning, R&D and others relevant department.
• Organizing sales program and activities in accordance with the mission & goals of the organization
• Manage new sales program as key communication link to customer in matters dealing with Operations and business
• Align with sales program team in establishing milestones, goals and objectives based on input from organization and customers
• Coordinates transfer of new program within Group of Companies
• Timely update the information in system including pricing, changes in customers’ requirement and other relevant changes effectively
• Manage the development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and Key Performance Index (KPI’s)
• Drive program task and coordination within time frame as well as schedule
Our Client would be pleased with having applicants in following:
1. Working experience of 5 years above in manufacturing with project management skills
2. Working experience in attending to customers for programs (ongoing and new)
3. Posses good communication skills as median for customers to sales programs
- Language : Mandarin, English
- Education Background : Min Diploma, related (Marketing, Business Admin/Management or equivalent)
- Experience :
Wish to explore this opportunity?
Send your cover letter and resume here shall you have 3-5 years working experience in a E&E with project management skills.
- Require Skill : Adaptive to fast pace working environment; Customer liaising; Customer oriented
Malay, Mandarin, English