This job is closed
Production ManagerID:459724,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNibong Tebal
- Report to the General Manager.
- Implement and monitor and achieve company policy and target including departmental objective and target.
- Ensure smooth running of production by managing subordinate effectively.
- Prepare and translate production schedule for production process.
- Plan available resources in the area of people, material, space and equipment to effectively meet production schedules, cost targets and quality standards
- Maintain safety standards and security measure consistent with the company policy
- Deployment of product line goals, policy and targets to area’s and individuals
- Report non-conformance to respective department.
- Provide training to the subordinates regularly, to improve and upgrade their skills.
- Prepare work instruction and necessary records for new development parts.
- Prepare the monthly production report such as productivity, quality and solution in the meeting.
- Report to GM for any abnormal situation immediately and investigate root cause and countermeasure.
- Accountable for good housekeeping, 5s habits and safety standards
- Education Background : 【IMPORTANT】
( If a cdd has management experience ) does not matter
( If not ) , at least bachelor holder
- Experience : at least 8 years experience in production line
- Age : 【MUST】over 40
- Others : 【MUST】NOT JOB HOPPER
Malay, Mandarin, English
1 month bonus.