【Open】SALES MANAGERID:459425,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
• Development of strategic and tactical business plans based on local and regional market
• Execute contracts with customers based on approved pricing and terms.
• Maintains customer base.
• Stays current on new nutrition products and services.
• Provides consumer educational services including; disease education, community resource referrals, community based program enrolment.
• Appropriate documentation of related communication.
• Achieves territory sales plan and objectives.
• Provides local/regional representation various consumer related non-profit organizations as needed.
• Identifies new program and new business opportunities for the company.
• Works collaboratively with related team to achieve customer goals.
• Acts as corporate representative.
• Involves reimbursement and operations when negotiating and implementing contracts
• Completes all sales reports on a timely basis and submits to the Superior
• Completes required reporting and accounting of time and expenses within the required timeframe
• Participates in sales training programs.
Language: English, Chinese
Education Background: Bachelor's Degree in Nutrient / Food Technology
Working experience: 5 years of sales experience
・bonus：2 times(It's depends on performance)
Please sign in.