Assistant General Manager (Construction/Developer) ID:458518,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJelutong
Real Estate, Civil Engineering/Architecture
This company is specialising Primarily In Four Core Businesses:
1) Property Development
2) Construction & Project Consultancy
3) Real Estate Investment
4) Billboard Advertising
The four core business units of the Company are synergistic-ally formulated in such a way that they complement each other effectively, empowering the Company to provide solutions that are both comprehensive and cost effective.
1) Perform monthly project reviews with project team to ensure adherence to schedules, quality of work, safety, administration and profitability.
2) To ensure building constructed as per plan & SPA signed with buyer.
3) Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
4) Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
5) Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
6) Liaise with third party authorities- TNB, SIFUS, SKMM, LLM, etc.
- Language : English & Chinese
- Education Background : At least diploma
- Experience : MUST at least 10 years experience in developer/construction company (experience in completing full cycle high rise project.)
For more information:
Call +6(0)4-291-9928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RM 8000-RM 10000
Optical & Dental Claim
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Please sign in.