Marketing Executive (Cosmetic)ID:454182,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Event Planning/Managemen, Product Development/Marketing, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Our client is a growing brand marketing and distributing FMCG company, established in 2 decades ago.
Working as a cosmetic Marketing Executive, her responsibility is to:
• Assist in developing annual marketing plan and support on all marketing activities
• Assists in the development of new or existing products and markets in order to contribute to the achievement of the business unit and marketing objectives
• Implement all marketing plans which combine all marketing mix such as product, pricing, positioning and promotion to achieve business plan
• Plan, direct and organize all advertising and promotional campaigns or events.
• Maintain good working relationship and coordinating with various external and internal teams on all marketing and sales campaigns.
• Provide timely support on digital updating for all social medias platform.
• Ensure all retail stores visual merchandising is in line with brand primary & secondary focus
• Manage advertising and promotional budget and make calculated investment decisions within allocated budget.
• Any other duties assigned from superiors from time to time.
Is this your dream job?
Contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language : Mandarin (liaise with Mandarin speaking customers), Malay, English
- Education Background : MUST Bachelor's Degree above in any field (fit to role, marketing would be preferable)
- Experience :
Wish to explore this opportunity?
Send your cover letter and resume here shall you meet the requirement of MUST HAVE 3 years min total working exp (trainee/internship NOT included), within it 1 years Minimum working in FMCG cosmetics
- Require Skill : MS Office
- Age : 26 - 35
Malay, Mandarin, English
12 days AL, 14 days MC
Please sign in.