PRODUCTION MANAGER -Shah AlamID:453625,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
Production Management, Production Technology/Process Development
• Key responsibilities include planning, organize, directing and controlling all aspect of manufacturing operation, and to ensure optimum utilization of manpower, machines and materials.
• To plan and execute production schedule and manage a team of supervisors and skill workers.
• Build up strong teamwork spirit and enhance work efficiency.
• To ensure the department ISO procedure being carried out according and future improvement.
• To prepare problem solving , trouble-shooting process and to monitor quality in order to achieve organization target.
• Report to local GM/ need to monitor 50 employee( Production Div)
- Education Background : Diploma or Degree
- Experience :
• Chemical knowledge
• 𝗔𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟯 𝘁𝗼 𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲/𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆.
• Experience in the manufacturing in same nature business.
• Manager or Assistant Manager experience
- Require Skill :
• 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗜𝗦𝗢𝟵𝟬𝟬𝟭:𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗦𝗢/𝗜𝗦𝗢𝟭𝟰𝟬𝟬𝟭:𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
• Aggressive, positive and Dynamic person.
• Able to handle multi-tasks and work independently.
• 5S daily activity.
Malay, Mandarin, English
Working time 0900-1800
Please sign in.