This job is closed
DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE-Shah AlamID:453333,000 MYR ~ 4,700 MYRShah Alam
Production Management, Research & Development
• To develop new part product until transfer to production line.
• To ensures engineering excellence by driving effective and continuous programs to implement best practices.
• Communicate and meeting with Customer and Supplier to meet both requirements.
• To manage and operate new part for reliability test and report preparation.
• Manage and operate new parts appearance and dimension inspection, part defect yield rate, vertical dimension and inspection data.
• Operate new parts chrome with thickness measurement, masking process, new program set up, standard preparation; create new parts IQC & OQC inspection sheet and report.
• PPAP document support preparation.
• Prepare and arrange new part plating trial, inspection and submission sample arrangement.
• Ensures product requirements are efficiently and effectively met and this is done in a manner which meets company & regulatory requirements.
• Implements mechanisms and practices ensuring timelines are proactively managed and met.
• 5S activity, & manage the documentation.
- Education Background :
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience :
• 𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫(𝐬) 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.
• Experience in the manufacturing in same nature business.
- Require Skill :
• Comprehensive knowledge of Tooling, Plastic Injection and Plating technologies.
• Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015/TS16949 is requirements and regulations is added advantage.
- Others :
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Malay, Mandarin, English
working time 09:00-18:00