This job is closed
Sales CoordinatorID:452553,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBukit Bintang
General affair, Import & Export, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
• Process invoicing, quotation, delivery order and inventory stock related, document keeping and report.
• Liaise and coordinate with Sales Team, planning & production personnel to provide latest and accurate data required by Management.
• Follow up on issue pertaining to customer ‘s & supplier order, coordinate production and shipping activities to ensure delivery schedule.
• Calculate every stock in, stock out and balance with report
• Preparing closing stock report
• Arrange payment with account payable
• Prepare Purchase Order (PO), Debit Note (DN) and Credit Note (CN).
• To communicate with private sector parties in Logistics/ Shipping Chain, to work closely with internal department to facilitate production scheduling and arrangement delivery.
• Strong sales mindset, interpersonal and communication skill
• Meticulous and independent individual and able to work under minimal supervision
• Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Diploma, Advanced/ Higher / Graduate Diploma or relevant field.
• SQL Accounting Software
• 3-5 years working experience in Administration, Accounts, Business Marketing or Sales.
• Language skill:
o Primary – fluent (both written and spoken) in English.
o Secondary – Chinese (both written and spoken)
working time 9:00-18:00
MC 14 days / 1 year
AL 12 days / 1 year