This job is closed
IT Infrastructure Officer ID:446984,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBukit Bintang
• Provide technical knowledge and support to business users
• Responsible to perform health check and monitor server and network performance
• Responsible to perform installation, configuration, maintenance network and server infrastructure
• Provide support to end users on all PC, printer, software and network problem
• Maintain and update of technical support documents
• Management of IT Asset
• Ensure software licence compliance
• Adhere to all company policies and regulations
- Language: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Education: Candidate must possess at least a professional certificate / Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in related field is required.
• Knowledge in IT infrastructure architecture, data centre, network, servers and destop.
• Experience in Virtualization Technology (VMWare and HyperV)
• Experience in managing windows server environment
• Experience in LAN/WAN, CP/IP, firewall
• Experience in IT project management will be added advantage
• Knowledge in computer programming will be added advantage
• Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Require skills: Virtualization Technology (VMWare and HyperV),LAN/WAN, CP/IP, firewall
- Certificate: N/A
• Good Interpersonal skill and able to interact with users at all levels
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
to be shared after interview