This job is closed
【Manufacturing-Sales Office】Finance, HR & Admin ManagerID:446807,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKL Sentral
General affair, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Custmer support/service, Import & Export, Internal Audit, Financial Management, Credit Control, Banking operation, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Legal/Patent, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Machinery), Trading Firm
Main job scope:
Assistant of MD, handling all general matters such as HR, Admin and account.
The GM of Finance, HR & Admin performs a wide range of duties including but not limited to the following:
【Finance, accounting and reporting】
• Establish accounting, financial and reporting policies and internal controls of the Company.
• Ensure timely and accurate month-end and financial year closing activities as well as submission of financial management and statutory reports.
• Perform a variety of financial activities, including accounting, financial analysis, credit, collection, audit and tax.
• Supervise finance staffs or perform by yourself to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in its day-to-day accounting operations.
• Provide financial analysis of the business operations and company financial performance and management reporting.
• Perform variance analysis of revenue and expenditure between actual and budget and ensure budgetary controls are in place.
• Maintain financial accounting systems for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Oversee the book keeping function including maintenance of the general ledger.
• Manage accounts payable, accounts and receivable, credit control and collections and take necessary and substantial measures .
• Manage cash flow and forecasts in accordance with policy.
• Manage acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized and disposed of as appropriate.
• Review all the accounts reconciliation prepared by staffs.
• Responsible for annual audit and tax returns. Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax authority to ensure compliance with corporate and tax regulations.
• Maintain and facilitate compliance of Company’s accounting principles, practices, procedure, internal controls and JSOX.
• Assist Board of Directors with financial reporting as required at Board meeting and Annual General Meetings.
• Plan and develop annual budget and forecasting in consultation with the Directors.
• Negotiate with bank for lines of credit or other financial services.
• Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
【HR & Admin】
• Responsible for full spectrum of HR and Admin functions including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations, performance evaluation, training, HR compliance and expats permit application and other administrative support.
• Formulate and review HR or Admin policies.
• Review pay structure and employees benefits as necessary.
• Conduct merit review and bonus payment for local employees.
• Oversee payroll function and ensure mandatory contributions in compliance with the local manpower regulation.
• Prepare annual HR & office admin budget.
• Manage internal & external HR related audits.
• Responsible for welfare administration like insurance coverage for employees
• Supervise and perform office administration function, including office lease and facility management, safe work environment for office operation , office insurance coverage and other general affairs.
• Prepare monthly reports for submission to HQ.
- Language : English, Chinese (Japanese is added advantage)
- Education Background : Degree in Accountancy and other relevant disciplines with CPA/ACCA qualification
- Experience : around 10 yrs in below
1) HR, Admin and account
2) Prefer experienced setting up new company
- Require Skill : General skill in HR, Admin and account
- Certificate : None
- Age : 30-45
- Others :
• As a Supporting manager of MD in the new company, someone good at multi-task and also likes supporting will be suitable.
• Knowledge of International Finance Reporting Standard (IFRS) and statutory tax regulations and familiar with local employment standards
• Strong managerial and leadership experience
• Excellent communication skill and able to interact with stakeholders within the Company.
• Strategic thinker, business savvy and able to make good financial judgement based on financial facts and data
• Highly organized and able to work under pressure to meet critical timeline.
• Strong team player with ability to work across cultures.
• Independent, flexible and able to perform multitasks with excellent planning skill and setting priorities.
• Proficient in the use of accounting software
• Able to travel on business requirements
Basic: RM7,000-8,000(budget up to RM10,000)
- Transportation: tbc during the interview
- Hand phone will be provided
- Bonus: tbc for amount (in May or June)
- AL: 12/ MC: 14