This job is closed
QUALITY ANALYST ー Fashion - Japanese NativeID:442737,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Call Center, Consulting, Other
As a QA for this Project, you will need
• To provide support to Operation team to meet and sustain client targets by providing accurate & timely analysis.
• Call monitoring and evaluation.
• Timely feedback to agents.
• Variance reporting.
• Ensuring implementation of action plan.
• Tracking compliance of corrective actions.
• Continuously improving process performance metrics.
• Ensuring key issues related to process is reported and corrective action are taken from client side.
• Ensuring compliance to monitoring and feedback process by Meeting audit targets.
• Ensuring low variation in calibration.
• Ensuring continuous improvement in the scores of all quality metrics
-able to work under high pace • challenging working environment
- Language : Excellent Japanese, Excellent English
- Education Background : Uni Grads or Post Grads
- Experience : 1-3 years’ experience in customer call center
- Require Skill : Standard office and computer equipment
- Certificate : University Grads or Post Grads
- Others :
• Process oriented
• Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Self motivated
• Good Communication skills
• MS Office operating and typing skills
• Analytical skills
• Probing skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Influencing skills
• Problem Solving skills
Basic Salary: RM 7.5k (RM500 increment/2year) + Bonus
Language allowance 500RM,
KPI up to RM300;
Night Shift Allowance >RM 200
Assistance for kicking start life in Malaysia (shelter, bank, i-Kad etc)
Insurance: Health & Life Insurance worth RM 40k per person (Also applies to spouse/family of employees), Chibari Clinic