Sales- Business Development ExecutiveID:439714,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKlang
Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials), Manufacturing(Other), Trading Firm
This company has made its mark as one of the leading aluminium manufacturers in the region. They are largest manufacturer of aluminium products with an output capacity of about 30,000 tonnes per annum, with a sizeable market share in the Asian region. Employing the latest technology, and a leading manufacturer of aluminium sheet and foil products in this region.
• To facilitate the growth of the business in terms of sales and developing new business opportunities in domestic and overseas market
• Development of new product with the existing customers
• Conduct industry research, identify potential business deals and strategic pricing
• Executing business development plan and providing input into strategic business growth
• Close new deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contracts and requirement with business operations with potential partners
• Working primarily with sales and marketing department on new business development and business growth opportunities
• To achieve sales target for Fin-stock product in terms of volume, margin and revenue and ensure sustainability of the business through strategic planning and implementation
• To service existing customers and to provide prompt and reliable value added service to all customer emphasizing problem solving, solution providing method to all customers and ensure all receivables are collected on time
• To attend to customers complaint and resolve speedily
- Language : MUST Chinese & English
- Education Background : MUST at least Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience : at least 3 years sales experience in Building Materials or Aluminium related materials/Industrial Sales
Sales engineer is advantage
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
Salary: RM4000 - RM5000
EPF will increase to 15% after 1 year.
Dental RM200 per year.
Please sign in.