This job is closed
Assistant Brand Manager (Babycare Category)ID:431327,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Sales(Corporate), Product Development/Marketing
Company Profile: This company was established in the 1990 and today, has operations in Malaysia, China, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India, Netherlands, Russia, USA, Brazil. The company involved in the FMCG retail industry (Baby and Child Care, Feminine Care, Health Care). Currently, they aspire to provide customer satisfaction through the development of high quality products and marketing activities across two business segments baby care and feminine care.
Assistant head of marketing and management of assigned business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The achievement of "sales" "profit" "market share" goals for assigned brand.
2. Gather market information of assigned brand and analyze, arrange the whole company information and work as key person.
3. Based on assigned management resources, plan "marketing strategy" of assigned brand. Further more plan every activity that will assist to help affect realization of strategy and execute and control the strategy with the concentrated power of the entire company.
4. Analyze marketing results of the market and feedback to improve the effect and the efficiency of next term plans. Motivate product team members towards target achievement.
5. In the office, share "target / strategy / success criteria (SC)" with the person in charge of a section and obtain cooperation to achieve marketing target.
6. Outside the office, from every individual issue, obtain cooperation from all the selected investigation companies / advertisement agencies and utilize effective and efficient outside resources.
7. Report "monthly report" and a report based on reporting rules to BM, MD (MM).
8. Report to BM and MD (MM) if and when needed.
- Good command in English and Malay
- At least 5 years solid brand experience from FMCG company, well-verse with research & analysis
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
- RM 7,000 to RM 12,000 per month (total package)