【Shah Alam】Service Engineer-ElectricalID:426573,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
Company background: The company established in year 1988 in Japan, 1996 in Malaysia. They are press machine manufacturer company specialist in manufacturing general purpose press machine for worldwide market.
Working Location: Shah Alam
-Fulfill all requirements of a Service Engineer – Level I and:
-Work under minimum supervision with verbal and written instructions on maintenance, installations and repairs.
-Instruct associates and customers in the proper maintenance and repair of equipment.
-Perform maintenance inspections and prepare detailed documentation of necessary repairs and observations.
-Adjust, fit, and align equipment to manufacturers’ specifications.
-Communicate and provide feedback to management on opportunities to improve customer and associate satisfaction.
-Expense reports, time sheets and work orders must be submitted per department policy and in accordance with Employee’s Handbook
-Perform other duties as assigned.
-To work independently and minimum supervision, advise customers on proper maintenance and repairs, perform inspections and prepare documentation, follow manufacturers’ specifications.
-Communicate and provide feedback to management to improve customer’s satisfaction.
- Able to communicate English, Chinese (spoken and written)
- Graduate from Engineering Degree or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics from recognized tertiary institution.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years of below experience:
1. Metal forming equipment installation and repair.
2. Mechanical drive maintenance and repair.
3. Electrical wiring and controls diagnosis and repair.
4. Pneumatic and hydraulic systems maintenance and repair.
- Require Skill :
1. Basic Knowledge in press machine
2. Able to understand well mechanical drawing and electrical circuit diagram
3. Able to hands on with PLC, Display and software knowledge
4. Troubleshooting skill to solve machine breakdown
- Others :
1. Material feeding and production line systems.
2. Rigging and millwright skills.
3. Risk management
4. Project schedule planning and execution.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
Malay, Chinese, English