This job is closed
Custom Layout EngineerID:423795,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer
The company is one of the top semiconductor design company. They provide design services. They provide different speed in different area, so that their customers can have more choices to select their services.
Working Location: Petaling Jaya
* Understanding of circuit principles as affected by layout such capacitance, speed, noise & electro migration
* Work on custom analog, digital and mixed signal layout IPs such as ADC, DAC, oscillators, regulators, LDO, DC-DC and PLLs
* Capable of block or full chip level floor planning in analog/mixed signal design
* Have done multiple tape outs and proven record of designing complex ICs/IPs in state of the art CMOS process technologies and has
successfully placed products/IPs into production, preferably multiple times
* High level proficiency in performing physical verification check (DRC/ERC/LVS, Antenna rules) with PVS/Calibre tools
-Able to communicate via English (spoken and written)
-Degree in Electronic/Electrical
-Experience: At least 3-5 Years professional experience in microelectronics custom layout design
Experience with the following tools: Cadence Virtuoso (Layout), PVS, Calibre Verification.
Background in analog layout designs like ADC, DAC, oscillators, regulators, PLLs, op-amps, comparators, current mirrors, active
loads, voltage regulators, charge pumps, etc
Full chip or block level integration of mixed signal GDS
Strong problem solving ability
Deep sub-micron process design experienced. Up to 14nm is preferable.
Other: Willing to travel and relocate
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.