This job is closed
Product Planning & Control staff (42014)ID:420143,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
It is a Japanese company and now is pioneer in the electrical industry that stands strong in Global division. Manufactures of medium voltage (MV) substation equipment. Also, offering a wide range of innovative products which will contribute to enhance the stability, reliability, efficiency and quality of power systems with solution provider for power automation.
Working Location: Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
*** 10 minutes driving distance from MRT Kota Damansara.
Job description/ scope:
• Provide dynamic planning and control for all manufactured products in order to satisfy customer demand over specified time horizon.
• Develop and implement capacity, material, lead time and order analysis for the company’s manufactured products to achieve highest asset turnover.
• Prepare master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet testing and delivery dates according to sales forecast and customer orders.
• Manage ERP and MRP operations.
• Oversee material planning & control and ensure stock is kept at optimum level.
• Partner with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing & production in order to meet production demands in a timely manner.
• Liaise with sales team on project schedules and provide information on production planning, progress and expected delivery date for whole project.
• Oversee the dispatching of work orders to manufacturing.
• Provide forecast variance analysis.
• Provide information on sales target and changed orders.
• Expedite operations that delay schedules and revise schedule to meet the project target.
• Daily monitor all related activities to ensure products are timely produced and delivered to clients.
* Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
* 3 years experience in production planning & control.
* Age from 25 to 35
* ERP/ MRP system skill ( ORACLE, SAP , EBS etc)
*** Experience in Japanese manufacturing environment or switch gear industry will be an advantage.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.