Manager-Risk Management & Compliance (Chance to work in Public Listed Company)ID:416989,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Internal Audit, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Management, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Retail, Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications, Food Services, Manufacturing(Other), Trading Firm, Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel), Retail/Distribution(Other), Real Estate
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
- Conduct regular Compliance Risk Self-Assessment Exercise (CRSA) exercises
- Facilitating the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework and Compliance Framework.
- Conduct regular review of the completeness of risk management process by RMTs covering both performance and risk scorecards and provide feedback input to RMTs.
- Review, analyse and report on key risks of KOCs and/or business divisions together with the risk mitigations to the Head of Group Risk & Compliance, RMCs and ACS.
- Develop, review and improve, where appropriate, risk management manuals, methodologies and tools in updating/enhancing the existing ERM Framework.
- Coordinate and provide input for joint review and update of disclosures on system of risk management and internal controls and corporate governance application for respective PLC Groups and PC Groups.
<Business Performance Management>
- Facilitate development of new scorecards where required.
- Prepare and circulate generic reporting templates for adoption by Key Operating Companies (KOCs).
- Plan, supervise and compile the submission of scorecards reports for circulation by Company Secretaries to the respective RMCs and ACS.
- Coordinate presentations of scorecards reports by RMTs.
- Conduct thematic review of KOCs' scorecards and provide feedback input to RMTs.
- Conduct and/or coordinate joint review of existing policies, guidelines or procedures with the management/process owners/relevant functions in OCS and Head Office.
- Conduct research on statutory & regulatory requirements and market/industry best practice and develop new Group policies, guidelines and procedures or other forms of internal control where appropriate.
- Engagement with OCS on adoption of ERM Framework and Compliance framework and implementation of relevant internal controls including conducting awareness and training sessions.
- Report on the status of the implementation of ERM and Compliance programs, both planned and ad-hoc
<Liaise with other department PIC / Parties>
- Handle reviews by internal and external auditors.
- Coordinate analysis and responses to enquires, review or reports by regulators on matters concerning corporate governance and system of risk management and internal controls
- Carry out secretariat rote to Compliance Committee.
- MUST be proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written)
- MUST possessed a Degree in Business related or Law
- MUST have about 5 years working experience in the area of enterprise risk management or internal audit or compliance
- MUST have knowledge and experience in BOTH risk management and compliance
- Professional certificate from recognized bodies is an advantage
- Audit background of corporate is welcomed.
- Possessed own transportation is an advantage.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.