-Bank Industry- Finance Department – Officer / Senior OfficerID:401843,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang
Banking operation, Other(Finance)
Company Introduction: One of the largest financial services companies in Japan, providing financial products and services to a wide range of clients. The company is a well-known foreign corporate bank established in Malaysia since 2010. Currently, they have more than 20 overseas branches all over the world and still counting. They offer banking services such as deposits, loans, remittance and forward foreign exchange contracts to the corporate world.
Located at Bukit Bintang area.
LRT is located within a stone’s throw away from the company.
Walking distance to shopping centers.
Located nearby convenient stores and restaurants.
· Daily financial operations
· Daily management accounting reports
· Daily financial control, reconciliation and reporting
· Troubleshot internal system booking issue, testing for new product, system fixes
· Others assigned Finance project
· Regulatory Reporting – NSRS reporting, Basel II & Basel III reporting, Bank Negara Reporting
-Well-versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
-Possessed a Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting and Business Administration
* At least year 3-4 years of experiences in banking for financial accounting.
* Financial accounting / reporting work experience in corporate banking industry.
* Candidate who has experience audit in banking industries can be considered.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
EPF : 17% (Company paid)